If you'd like to use G Suite as the identity provider for users on PeopleGrove, please follow this guide to get started. PeopleGrove an integrate using SAML with Google to enable single sign on.
1. You will need to make sure you are an administrator and have access to the Google Admin panel (admin.google.com)
2. Go to the "SAML Apps" section of the Google Admin panel
3. Click the "+" button in the bottom right hand corner
4. Click "Setup My Own Custom App"
5. Select Option 2 and download the IDP metadata file and keep this available. You'll need it soon.
6. Name the application "PeopleGrove" or whatever name your members will recognize. You can optionally add a logo as well.
7. Fill out the "Service Provider Details" with the info from below:
8. On the next step, select the attributes (information) which you are releasing to PeopleGrove. At a minimum, you should release First Name, Last Name, and Email. Please write down the settings you have entered as you will need to remember them when mapping them to PeopleGrove fields.
9. At that point, you're done with the Google side of setup. Next, you'll need to proceed with setting up the SSO as if it were a normal SAML setup, as described in this article.
Contact the PeopleGrove tech team at firstname.lastname@example.org.