- Set up your account
- Create Job Posts
- Manage Communication from your Inbox
- Browse Candidates
- Manage your Account, Profile, and Preferences
- Got a Question?
As a career partner, you can use the platform to share job opportunities, monitor responses, and vet candidates. This articles also walks you through signup.
Setting up your account is quick and easy! Once you do so, you'll be able to share job postings with a great pool of candidates.
How to set up your account:
- Go to the homepage
- Click the "Join Our Community" button
- Select a Signup Method
- Join as a "Corporate Partner," "Employer," or as the organization's admins directed you to)
- Proceed through the steps to fill out your background info and sign the Code of Conduct
Please kindly wait for an admin to approve your account. You’ll receive an email once your account has been approved.
In the meantime, feel free to update and fill out your profile! You can find resources on how to fill out your profile here.
- I seem to have a duplicate account...what do I do?
- I'm having trouble connecting LinkedIn - help!
- I connected LinkedIn, but not all my info is transferring. Why?
- Why do you ask for so many LinkedIn permissions? I don't want to give you access to my account!
- How do I verify my email during signup?
- I'm stuck in signup and I don't know why!
- How long do I have to wait for account approval?
Do you know of a great opportunity opening up at your organization that you want to share with your school's community? Or are you a recruiter looking for some amazing candidates?
You can easily share a job or internship opportunity with the community:
- Post the opportunity: Just go to the Jobs / Opportunities tab and click "Post a Job." Then you'll be asked to fill out details about your company and the job itself.
- Wait for approval: An admin will need to approve your job posting before it will be shared with the community. (On some platforms, your post may automatically be approved.)
- Review applicants: You’ll receive an email whenever a new applicant applies, and you can log in to review their resume or send them a message.
For more information on how to post a job opportunity:
Whenever you contact potential candidates or applicants, your message threads will be saved in your platform inbox.
To respond to communication threads:
- Go to inbox: Go to your inbox by clicking the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Click on message threads to open them.
- Respond to message threads: Click in the text field at the bottom of your screen to respond to message threads.
- Schedule meeting: Propose a new meeting or video call by clicking the blue calendar icon.
- Start video call: Initiate a scheduled video call by clicking the green camera icon.
Note - this may not be available, depending on your site's settings
You can be proactive and actually explore the community members for potential candidates, then, when you find someone promising, just click "Let's Connect" to send them a message.
- Explore Candidates: Go to the Explore the Community/Browse Candidates tab and use the search and filter options on the right to narrow down your search.
- Connect: When you find a good fit, click "Let's Connect" and send them a message.
Find answers to your questions about profile and settings in the articles below:
- How Others See My Profile
- My Profile: Background Information
- My Profile: Knowledge and Interests
- My Profile: Groups and Program Registration Questions
- My Documents
- (Advanced) My Events
- (Advanced) My Job Posts
- My Lists and Badges
- My Preferences
If you're confused about how to do something or would like to contact your site admins, you can submit a help ticket!
Learn how to: