If you didn’t find your answer in the help articles, you can always ask us! You can also report other users for inappropriate behavior.
- Click the question mark in a circle (in the top right corner of your screen or bottom right)
- Select the category that best fits your request.
- Write your message and submit the request!
Different types of help tickets
You can choose the type of support ticket you'd like to submit from four categories:
- How Do I... - Not sure how to do something and can't find an answer in the help center? Let us know and we'll send you some instructions or point you to the relevant help article.
- General Questions - Got a question or feedback that doesn't fall into any of the other buckets? Tell us.
- Bugs/Issues - We hope this doesn't happen, but if you do find a bug, let us know and we'll get it fixed as fast as possible.
- Feature Ideas - Got a brilliant idea for a new feature or improved workflow? We'd love to hear it! Your ideas and feedback help us improve the software.
Once you've selected the type of ticket you'd like to submit, follow the prompts to write and send your message.
What happens next
We read through support tickets daily on weekdays, so chances are you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Bear in mind that PeopleGrove is the software that powers your platform, and there may be some questions specific to your college/university that we can't answer. In those cases, we'll send your request on to the platform admins for more specific answers!
If another user with whom you interacted behaved inappropriately or made you uncomfortable, please let us know! We'll take actions to ensure that the behavior does not recur.
How to report another user
Step 1: Go to your platform inbox (envelope in the top right).
Step 2: From the menu on the left, select the message thread with the relevant user.
Step 3: From your conversation tools, select the three dots at the top of the thread to open a drop down menu.
Step 4: Choose Block User/Report Abuse. A pop-up will appear in which you can tell us what happened.