You can upload documents (resumes, cover letters, or other documents) to your profile from your Documents profile tab. Once you've uploaded a doc, you can decide if you'd like to be visible to other users or if you'd like to keep the document visible to just yourself.
1. Click your profile image in the upper right corner of your screen to open the profile drop-down menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "My Documents."
3. To upload a new document, click the blue "Add New File" button in the lower left. Follow the prompts to select your file type and then upload or link to the file of your choice.
4. Uploaded documents will appear under the "Shared Files" header.
5. To read a file, simply click its name.
6. You can make individual files public or private by toggling the "Private" button on (green = public) or off (grey = private).
7. You can delete your documents at any point by clicking "Delete."
When you make a document public, it will be visible to anyone who has access to your profile. This is a great way to share your resume!
Here's what that will look like to other users: