You can upload documents (resumes, cover letters, or other documents) to your profile from your Documents profile tab. Once you've uploaded a doc, you can decide if you'd like it to be visible to other users or if you'd like to keep the document visible to just yourself.
1. Click your profile image in the upper right corner of your screen to open the profile drop-down menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "My Documents."
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.To upload a new document, click the "Upload a File" button in the upper right corner. Follow the prompts to select your file type and then upload or link to the file of your choice.
4. Uploaded documents will appear under"File Name." To read a file, simply click its name.
5. You can make individual files public or private by toggling the "Private" button on (blue = public) or off (grey = private).
6. You can delete your documents at any point by clicking the trashcan icon.
When you make a document public, it will be visible to anyone who has access to your profile. This is a great way to share your resume!
Here's what that will look like to other users: