If you have job posting permissions, you'll see a Job Posts tab on your profile nav bar. Go there to manage your existing job postings and create new ones.
Note that this profile section will only be visible to you and your site admins, not to other users.
How to post a new job
1. Click your profile image in the upper right corner of your screen to open the profile drop-down menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "My Job Posts."
3. Click the blue "Share Opportunity" to start a new job post.
4. In the pop-up that follows, choose whether you'd like to refer applicants to a role or whether you're posting officially on behalf of the hiring organization. If your company is hiring, you'll click the "Hire" button.
5. Next, you'll be prompted to enter your company details.
6. Finally, go into more detail about the job you're posting. Click "Preview and Submit" once you're finished.
How to manage an existing job post
1. To manage your job post, you'll need to click the share icon in the upper right corner of your post. This will take you to your listings page in Careers, where you'll be able to make any needed adjustments.
2. Click anywhere on the post for more details.
3. Click the person icon to see your applicants.
4. Click on the pencil to edit your post.
5. Click the refresh icon to renew your post.
6. Click the trashcan icon to delete your post.
7. Toggle the "Active" button on (green) to make your post visible to users.