If you have event posting permissions, you'll see an Events tab on your profile nav bar. Go there to manage your existing event postings and create new ones.
Note that this profile section will only be visible to you and your site admins, not to other users.
1. Click your profile image in the upper right corner of your screen to open the profile drop-down menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, select "My Events."
3. Click the green "Events" button to create a new event.
4. Toggle between the "Upcoming Events" and "Past Events" tabs as needed.
5. Review your existing events (more info on managing existing events below).
How to manage an existing event
5a. Click "Edit" to enter edit mode for the event.
5d. Click "Delete" to permanently remove your event; deleted events can't be recovered.
5c. Click "View Registrants" to see who's going to be attending!