There’s a lot of knowledge out there! Browse through the resources posted on your platform to learn more about mentoring, networking, and much more!
1. Go to Resources: Click on the Resources tab in the nav bar across the top of your screen.
2. Browse Resource Categories: Resources may be sorted into several categories; click through the tabs to browse all resources.
3. Filter Resources: Use the search bar to find resources on topics you're interested in, like "networking" or "job hunting." Then click the blue "Update" button to view your results.
4. View Resources: You'll see the results of your search (or all resources, if you have entered any search terms!) on the main page to the left. Click on any resource to view it!
1. Star a resource: If you find a resource you love that you want to save for later, just click the grey star icon in the lower right of each image.
2. Filter for starred resources: To review your starred resources later, just check the "Resources I've starred" box.
3. View starred resources: Then click "Update;" your starred resources will appear on the left.