Learn how to send a response when you decline a mentorship request.
You can decline connection requests from within the email notification you received letting you know someone reached out to you, but if you want to respond to the user before declining their request, you'll need to go into the platform itself. Once there:
1. Go to your Inbox.
2. Open the message thread which you'd like to reply to then decline.
3. Click the "View and Schedule" button below the message itself.
4. Click the "Decline Meeting" button.
5. Enter your message to the user, then click "Yes" to confirm that you want to decline the meeting.
6. That's it! The message thread will be closed and neither you nor the other user will be able to communicate through it any longer.