This article walks you through the first points for you to note as a new administrator. Through these videos you will learn what the platform looks like for your End Users, your Admin Dashboard, Connections First Onboarding (what the platform looks like the first time a mentee uses the platform), your Administrator settings, and how you can get support. This is where you can get a strong overview to familiarize yourself with the platform and the experiences of your end users.
Learn how your End Users can quickly create a full profile and arrange their notifications and schedule to drive user engagement and impact
- User Dashboard
- Possible connections, materials, and recent updatesProfile, notifications, and calendars
- Personal Settings
- Profile, notifications, and calendar
- Inbox 2.0
- Intuitive interface, marking progress, seeing connections
- Messaging & Matching Quiz
The Admin Dashboard replaces the Admin Landing Page. You will get a real-time view of your platform's health. You can quickly identify opportunities to take action on problem areas and/or celebrate engagement.
The dashboard includes modules for:
- Getting users approved (Pending Approvals Module)
- Nudging users to complete sign-ups & goal setting (Completed Sign-ups Module)
- Quickly scanning recent feedback (Recent Feedback Module)
- Check response rates and nudge non-responders (Messaging & Connection Response Module)
- Review, compare, and nudge users regarding industries, majors, and locations (Community Balance Module)
With clear action steps to rectify gaps, you are empowered to take action straight from the Admin Dashboard.
Users join your platform but may not make requests with mentors right away. The sooner students and alumni make meaningful connections, the more likely they are to achieve their goals. That’s why Connections First Onboarding exists to match students and alumni with relevant connections from day one.
After setting up their account, users will enter the new Connections First Onboarding experience. They’ll start by sharing which industries, topics, and locations they’re interested in. Using these inputs, we’ll recommend three personalized, relevant connections we think are a good fit. They can then reach out to these recommended connections or browse other potential profiles.
Here you'll see how you can quickly configure their platform and approve new admins:
- Site-wide & Hub Admins
Configure your program, approve users, set up access, create admins
Admins and users can easily get answers they need to support their mentorship and their platform:
Find articles and videos regarding any topics concerning the platform and best practices.
Get face time with the PeopleGrove team and your peers on topics like marketing, programs, imports, and new features.
Reach out to the speedy support team to share concerns and ideas.
Crowdsource your questions to your peers in the community board developed for you.