If your university or institution has enabled the Business Directory, you'll be able to display your business on the PeopleGrove platform under the Resources tab. This is an amazing opportunity for you to showcase your business while also inspiring your community.
*Note - depending on how your institution has set up their Business Directory, you may need to wait for admin approval before your listing goes live.
Add a Business
1. To add a business, click on the blue "Create Resource" button under the Resources tab.
2. Then, go to Create New Post and choose Business Listing from the dropdown menu.
3. Next, choose your Category. The default options are FAQ, Videos, and Links.
4. Provide your business name.
5. Create an optional business summary.
6. You can choose to add a cover photo (full background), or use the default.
- Ideal cover photo dimensions: 1440x200 px
7. You also have the option to add a tile photo (small thumbnail.)
- Ideal tile photo dimensions: 336x200 px
8. Add a detailed description of your business, or even include a link.
Business Contact Information
In this section, you have the option of adding:
9. Business address
10. Business phone number
11. Business email
12. Business website
13. Here, you can list hours of operation for your business.
Who can see this post?
14. Choose which users types are able to see your business listing.
At the bottom of the screen, you have the option to
15. Pin your post.
16. Cancel your post.
17. Submit your post.
Note: Once your post has been submitted it cannot be edited unless you contact your site Admin.